Details of Advertisement for Probationary Engineers
|Job Title||:||PROBATIONARY ENGINEER (PE)|
- For PROBATIONARY ENGINEER, Pass in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering. Candidates with first class in AMIE / GIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester / final year of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in the specializations mentioned above and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 2012 are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates is 30 years of age as on 01.05.2012 for all posts.
- Special dispensation Persons with Disability (PWD), Ex-Serviceman (XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM). Click here to view the norms
- There are 48 vacancies for the above position (24 Electronics, 14 Mechanical, 10 Computer Science).
- The above openings are for all/any of the Units/Offices of BEL at of the following locations: Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune (Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttaranchal) Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Last date for applying on line is 10.05.2012.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Norms in detail. Click here to see the Norms.
- There is no examination fee.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.